Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Weekend in Houston

We visited my parents this past weekend after Dad had his stroke. It was reassuring to see him & spend time with him and to see for myself that he is ok. Glory to God for my dad's healing. I am so thankful for God's precious, healing hand. After a few hugs, we got right to playing!

Cousins at Logan's baseball game.
Owen & Caden enjoyed playing together all weekend!


Caden got to spend the night with us at GiGi & PaPaw's,
so the next day, we headed to the park for some fun play time!

And after the park: :)

Mom got her hair "did" and it was much darker than normal.
I told her we look more alike now!
(Pardon my no make up self...but I was enjoying the day of no make up
& no getting ready for work!) ;)

PaPaw & GiGi on the swing outside. The weather was lovely!
We & the kids played duck duck goose & just enjoyed the breeze!


Headed home! Owen loved his bubba teeth sucker he got from Aunt Jen! It was hilarious. He kept saying, "Mommy, is this my paci?" haha! It was a nice, QUIET trip home! Why do we get rid of pacis so early??? We should let them have them until they are 10! ha!

We had a great weekend with GiGi, PaPaw, Uncle Matt, Aunt Jen, Logan, Caden & Jackson. Can't wait for more family time again!




No comments:

Post a Comment