Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Baby #2- First Ultrasound

Today was our very first ultrasound for baby Kelly #2! We heard the little heart beat and got to see the little "gummy bear." I just loved it! When we first saw Owen, I just started crying and was so emotional. With this one, I smiled really big and just loved looking at it. Matt mentioned that in the car that I didn't cry this time. I said, 'I know. Poor baby. He/she is already getting treated like the 2nd child!" Haha!

Precious little one!

Here is a pic from this week. Only 9 weeks and I already have this crazy bump! With Owen, I was about 15 weeks before I started showing. I was scared it might be twins..haha! But, today's doctor visit proved that it wasn't. So yay for that! It is funny, with Owen, I couldn't WAIT to wear maternity clothes and just BE pregnant. Now, I'm like nooooooooooooooo!!! I am not ready. But, such is life. So bring on the stretchy, comfy, elastic!

The doctor said baby looks great and she'll see me in 4 weeks! Easy peasy so far! Thankful & blessed. Prayers for a smooth pregnancy and healthy baby are appreciated!

1 comment: