Friday, January 4, 2013

Gender Reveal!

Our appointment to find out whether our sweet baby #2 is a boy or girl was today, January 4, 2013! The day before, Matt's mom, Nonna, called and texted everyone in the family to get their votes on whether they thought we would have a boy or girl. 

Here is the final vote! Tied 10-10! Then, we realized we forgot Owen, who said BOY. So it was ahead 11-10. Then, we realized we forgot Logan E., who said GIRL. So we were tied again! 11-11!

Nonna, Poppa, Uncle Hunter, PaPaw, GiGi, Aunt Bekah, Davis, Mikah & Reed met me, Matt & Owen at SonoCare at 9am to find out 'WHO' we are having! The sonographer looked around at the baby's head, and then showed us the feet....I was thinking, WHO CARES, lady! Show us the important body part!! haha! 

Sweet little profile!



FINALLY, she said "Oh! There we go!" And I said, "Do you know what it is???" She smiled and said "Yes!" And just sat there??? I was like, "WELL WHAT IS IT?!?!" haha! She smiled big and said, "It's a......

BOY!"
 


We all erupted with "YAY!!" and giggled and laughed! Of course I started crying! I was so excited! I would have loved a little girl but I reeeeeally wanted a little boy! 

I really feel like God gives you what you get for a reason. Who knows what that reason is, but I'm thrilled that he has chosen Matt & I to be parents of two little boys!  

I have SIX tubs of clothes up in the attic of boy clothes that I'm thrilled to go through again and get to use again. AND- they will be the right season since this baby will be a summer baby like his big brother!

So far, we think his name will be Beau Landon. Landon is Matt's middle name and we just like the name Beau. We'll see! If I don't hear a name I like better between now & then, that is what it will be!

We are so blessed and thrilled and can't wait to meet our second baby boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment