Thursday, December 22, 2011

Our 6th Anniversary


On December 17th, we celebrated our 6th anniversary! We just had a good ole date night to celebrate. We went to Jake's for dinner & it was delicious. Matt had a steak & I had red snapper. Then we shared some of their yummy cheesecake! I took a picture of it because it was pretty and Matt was cracking me up saying, "Oh, yeah..we don't get out much...so she takes pictures of our food..." LOL! But it was a very pretty presentation so I said who cares?! :)

It was sooo good!

I really am amazed at how much closer we have become and how much more in love I am with him than I was on our wedding day. I remember thinking on our honeymoon that I couldn't become more happy than I was on our wedding day, but I was so wrong. I love how close we are, how much more we understand & "get" each other, and how we've truly become each other's best friend. We are so blessed!

December 17, 2005

December 17, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment