Thursday, December 22, 2011

St. Luke's Christmas Program


Owen did pretty well at his Christmas Program at St. Luke's. He kept telling me all week that he was going to be a bird. I knew he was going to be an animal in the stable, so I assumed he would be a cow or pig or goat or something, but he kept insisting he was a white bird. So sure enough, out he came in a white bird costume! LOL! Shows me to listen to him, he KNOWS what he's talking about!! I asked his teacher if they got Noah's Ark & The Birth of Jesus mixed up...I didn't really think there would be a bird in the stable..especially a snow bird! :) It was funny...but he was a cute little bird either way!

His little class of 2-year-olds! The little girl next to him on the right is going to be
our neighbor when we move to the new house. We are excited for him to have a
little friend in our new neighborhood already!

At this point, he was pretty much OVER the performing.
He was ready to get to bed! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment