Friday, June 15, 2012

iPhone Photo Dump

So here is a big buncha pics from the ole iPhone! Totally random stuff! Happy Friday! 

So I am doing a bootcamp at 5:15 a.m. every morning during the week. This pic SERIOUSLY made me LOL!

So I posted it on Facebook & my trainer took a pic of me doing a plank so I'd know I really DIDN'T look like an elephant! My booty was a tad high, but I raised up to give a thumbs up & smile for the camera! LOL! But still...more flat than the elephant so that is a SUCCESS!! 



We are LOVING the neighborhood pool. It makes me totally worthless though. Come home, change, float. That has been my life this summer so far. Already have a great tan! It's fabulous! But, I'm behind on laundry and other random house stuff, but WHO CARES?! Not me!! And sandwiches for dinner every night because we swim til 8?!? SURE! haha! Luckily, my hubby is a good (and quick) cook, so we haven't had to eat sandwiches EVERY night...but it still makes me worthless. Oh, well!

This was my view the other night from my hot, "relaxing" bath. How does that saying go..? "We used to want it all, now we just want to pee alone." SO TRUE! But I love my silly little boy, even when he interrupts Mommy's "me" time. :) 

The hubs got part of his "man room" done! I actually REALLY love it! I told him when we were moving that I didn't care WHAT he put on the walls in here, but I just didn't want it to look like a guy's dorm room (think Star Wars posters tacked to the wall...) I just wanted it to actually look DECORATED.  I think he did a GREAT job! 


Instagram makes me obsessed with sunset shots. I LOVED the colors in this. Thank you, God, for all the beauty you created that we could enjoy!

Some random picture app I have that you can put "stickers" on your pics. Ole! :)

Mom & Dad came in town for interviews. SO excited they will be moving here!! I fixed her hair at Salon De Lindsay. Looks good! 

1, 2, 3, JUMP! Loving spending time swimming & hanging with friends!

GIRLS NIGHT! Oh my word the couple hours spent with these precious girls are the BEST! What would we do without gal pals??? SO many laughs & stories this night...much needed! It is so nice to be friends with other women who go through the same things that I do....balancing work & home life and EVERY thing else. I'm thankful for EACH girl in this pic! 

We are potty training! WOO TO THE HOO! I just love this little boy!

Those sandwiches for dinner that I was complaining about earlier?? Well THIS was a night that the hubs was in charge (which is most nights, actually!). His food is SO yummy! His momma did good when she taught him to cook!

Another obsessive sky shot. Its just so pretty though!

No comments:

Post a Comment