Monday, August 27, 2012

Owen turns 3!

August 4, 2012, we celebrated Owen's 3rd birthday! We had our family &  friends over for snacks, cake & swimming! The kids played upstairs in the play room for a little while, then we sang 'Happy Birthday' and cut the cake! Everyone snacked on snacks & cake while Owen opened presents. After that, everyone changed & went swimming. It was a great day!

*Side note: I finally found curtains! I still want to add some sheers in between...but I was glad to have SOMETHING up on this window before Owen's party! :)

Just a swamp themed bday banner I made for the fireplace. 
The backgrounds I used were alligator skin & burlap. :)

The AMAZING cake my mom in law & sis in law made! 
It was just as yummy as it was awesome looking! 

Our big THREE year old!


All the cousins after the bday festivities were over. 
They enjoyed playing bows & arrows and guns outside. 
I just love these little boys!

Owen in his "cowboy" clothes that his Nonna got him for his bday. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment