Monday, October 1, 2012

Start of Fall!

The weather is getting cooler...I had to wear long sleeves Sunday..the smell in the air is a little different...we are entering our favorite time of year...FALL! With Fall comes so many fun activities! Here's an iPhone photo dump to play catch up on my ole bloggy blog. :)

The weather was great for a BIG garage sale at Mom & Dad's new casa. While we were tagging & setting up the night before, the boys found antlers, a flashlight & a toy gun. Therefore, "Deer hunter" game was played all evening. :)


Our Girls Night Out(In) for September was at my house & we had a 
"Saw It, Pinned It, Did It!" Party! (aka- craft night!) 
We all made fall wreaths for our doors. 
FUN FUN FUN and lots of cute crafts( and LAUGHS!) 
came out of that evening!


My Fall Wreath



Pumpkins on candle holders...great idea, Pinterest! :)


Bekah brought us all a cute pair of socks for Girls Night IN! :)
Close up of my wreath. Turned out SO cute! I love it!


My cousin Carrie had her SWEET baby girl, Adilyn Grace, so we headed to Houston to meet her! Road trippin' with my boys! What we do best! 



Just a pic of the back of my camera of Miss Adilyn. PRECIOUS PRECIOUS angel! More pics (and better quality!) can be found at www.facebook.com/mandlphotography





Back in Tyler it is FAIR TIME! We had a blast  together just the 3 of us. Sometimes it is so nice to do things together without a big group. We had corn dogs for dinner and spent under $100! ha! Pretty successful for a night at the fair! Owen loved the little pig races. He is still saying "soooo-weee pig!" 


My sweet lil family!


Shooting game...seriously he would have sat here all night...




Riding the dragon ride! Look at his face! I'm obsessed. LOVE watching my boy have fun! Even "dinky" old fair rides are fun when watching through their eyes. :)



His Halloween costume came in the mail! :) He loves knights ever since we took him to Medieval Times. There is also a show on Nick Jr. he likes called "Mike the Knight." So this costume is perfect for him this year. 


Mom & Dad got "grandkid corner" set up on the side of their new house. A sitting swing & a horse. 
All they need now is a pool! ;)

Seriously...obsessed with shooting. 

Ready for a pumpkin farm & carving them & leaves & fires & s'mores and wearing layers...bring on more Fall weather! 

No comments:

Post a Comment