Monday, February 25, 2013

Halfway There!

Woo-hoo! I am 20 weeks along and feeling great! Feeling rather large, but, that just goes with the territory! ;) 

I'm feeling my little Beau boy move around and kick here & there. The first few times I felt it I was kind of startled! I had forgotten what those little movements felt like. At first he was just moving right before lunch and when I would lay down to go to sleep. Now I am starting to feel more movements throughout the day. I love it! 

This is the best time of pregnancy, in my opinion. I am still feeling good, but not huge, hot & miserable yet! So far I have gained 11 lbs. from my very first visit. So I feel good about that, but I read the other day I can expect to gain a pound a week from here on out. I'm hoping not, but we'll see! I'm also trying to get in some exercise here & there, but not being as consistent as I'd like. I am just trying not to stress too much about that part and just enjoy this chapter. 

Here is my 20 week pic! 


No comments:

Post a Comment