Monday, March 11, 2013

23 Weeks

I am 23 weeks along & still feeling great! Matt & Owen both have felt Beau kick/move so that has been fun! 

Owen is still really into the pregnancy and is usually very careful about accidentally hitting or running into my tummy. I think he will be a GREAT big brother! It was not our plan to have them so far apart, but now I am really enjoying that Owen is a bit older and can somewhat understand what is going on. He asks lots of questions and really seems to get it. I have showed him pictures from Babycenter that shows the baby in a mommy's tummy (not any graphic ones, of course!) and I think that helps him visualize it better. I'm feeling great but already ready for this summer to hurry so we can meet our boy!

23 weeks! I am a little nervous that this "bump" 
is going to get 17 weeks worth bigger! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment