Some things about Owen:
- He loves anything having to do with hunting...guns, bows & arrows, riding the rhino & camouflage!
- He is HILARIOUS. I have sooo many stories of funny things he says & does.
- He wants to be a pediatrician or a fireman when he grows up.
- His favorite color is usually blue.
- His favorite thing to eat is pizza.
- He loves music and singing and he loves going to the movies.
- He loves to swim and do jumps & dives into the pool.
- He loves his baby brother and loves to love on Beau.
- He can be a pest. He loves to play tricks on people and sometimes he irritates his cousins with his pesky ways!
- He loves knock knock jokes and is really good at telling them!
- He is starting to say "I was just kidding" when he says something that is ugly in hopes of getting out of trouble!
- His cousins are his best friends!
For his 4th birthday, (since I was off on maternity leave), we went to Shreveport to do some fun things and see Daddy since he was working there that week. We went to Sci-Port which is a super cool science discovery museum for kids. He loved it! Then, that evening, we shopped at Bass Pro for his bday and he picked out a Wii hunting game. We met Super Aunt Mandi, Tim, Michael & 2 of Mandi's nieces at Joe's Crab Shack for dinner. It was a great time celebrating our sweet boy with friends!
After we got home, we got the house ready for his big party! It was a "Finding Bigfoot" party. We had family & friends over for cake and then swimming & snow cones. It was a great day!
(more pictures to come when I get them uploaded)...