Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Beau is 2 months old!

Beau boy is 2 months old and is just the sweetest little thing. He was 14 pounds & 25 inches long at his 2 month check up. So he is in the 79th percentile for weight and 100th for height. Big boy! Right now he is drinking 6 oz of formula every 4 hours. Then at night, he will usually have a bottle at 8pm, go to sleep, and wake up at 6am or sometimes even 8am! He fits in perfectly with the Kelly fam who LOVES to sleep in! I guess it is in our genes because Owen did the same thing. He is also rarely fussy. He is very easy to make smile and LOVES bath time. He kicks and smiles the entire time. He also likes being talked to when on his changing table. He will just lay there forever and smile and coo at me. His little coos & goos are the best sound. He loves sitting in a swing and will usually fall asleep there if it is his nap time. His typical routine is to drink a bottle, "play" for a little bit, then fall asleep. He is just sweet as can be!

I tried to take a pic of the boys after church one Sunday...Owen gives me the glazed eyes and fake smile look and Beau gives me the "I can't support my head yet" look. ;) But I'm so proud of both my handsome boys and so thankful God gave them to us!

No comments:

Post a Comment